This role will primarily involve processing digital video recordings of public programs by the QPL Hip Hop programming team
· This person will be part of our Metadata Services division, reporting to Dacia Metes, our Digital Archives Manager
· Work would be hybrid with some days at QPL Central in Jamaica, Queens.
· Total contract of $7431 (grant funded)
· Rate of pay is $32.36 per hour for a total of 229 hours (average of 11 hours/week)
· Person would have online schedule and timesheets
· Person would work no more than 17 hours/week
· Position ends 8/31/23External-Posting-Part-Time-Hip-Hop-Archivist-DA-1