Consistent with St. John’s University’s Vincentian mission, the program is designed to prepare innovative critical thinkers to become ethical leaders in the information professions.
Students must meet the following requirements in order to graduate:
- Completion of 36 credits with a minimum of a “B” (3.0) average consisting of four core, one management, and seven elective courses. Click here for course descriptions.. Up to six credits may be taken outside the division with the permission of the Director
- 12 credits Core (LIS 203, LIS 204, LIS 205, LIS239)
- 3 credits Management (LIS 240)
- 21 credits Electives
- Submission of a successful E-Portfolio.
- Continuous enrollment and completion of all requirements within a period not to exceed five years.
Please view Course Descriptions for details.