Position One: Archival Internship
- Create finding aids
- Accession materials
- Survey materials
- Write blog posts on objects in archive
- Ability to work independently
- Be able to lift up to 40 Lbs.
Position Two: Tour Guide
- Give Tours to general public and schools (mostly elementary school age students)
- Ability to do research on the Poppenhusen Institute as well as the area of College Point.
- Script and notes will be available for tour guides to follow
Please contact us at :
with the email titled “Internship_(Position you are applying for) Please attach a copy of your resume as well.