PART-TIME REFERENCE & INSTRUCTION LIBRARIAN (EVENING/WEEKEND)
McENTEGART LIBRARY, ST. JOSEPH’S COLLEGE, BROOKLYN
St. Joseph’s College seeks a part-time evening and weekend librarian for the McEntegart Library on the Brooklyn Campus, located in the historic neighborhood of Clinton Hill. Successful candidates will provide reference services to students, faculty, and staff; deliver library instructional services in a classroom setting; and participate in academic support activities including subject guide maintenance, display rotation, and other duties in keeping with an academic library serving traditional and non-traditional students.
- Master of Library Science degree from an ALA-accredited institution
- Experience in providing reference and information services in person and remotely
- Professional-level proficiency in database searching and technology skills
- Demonstrated ability to teach students at the post-secondary level
- Availability for Monday 1-9pm, Tuesday 1-9 pm and Saturday 9am-5pm during the academic year and summer sessions, with a limited schedule during intersessions
To access the full description visit: https://www.sjcny.edu/employment/job/7833
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Send resume/CV and cover letter addressed to Dr. Elizabeth Pollicino Murphy, Executive Director of Libraries at email@example.com (SUBJECT LINE: Part-time Librarian – Brooklyn). Only electronic submissions will be accepted.