inhaler ventolin hfa https://thembl.org/masters/thesis-storyboard/60/ watch math help algebra 2 susie salmon essay creative writing war anthropological research paper format canadian cialis price follow https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/term-paper-for/45/ best term paper editor for hire essays customer loyalty johnson & johnson dapoxetine https://raseproject.org/treat/cialis-baroda/97/ top definition essay editing for hire us living with computers essay interesting essay topic acids and bases research paper https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/extended-essay-criteria/85/ https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/good-believe-essay-topics/10/ lamictal valproic acid polycystic ovary disease diovan 320 mg source essay on it impact on india see follow url cleocin ped gran custom graph paper maker enter you cannot resume setup by performing the action buildtobuildupgrade follow site essay on social issues topics Position open: Part-time Librarian I
Description: The Bronxville Library is seeking
an energetic youth services librarian for a part-time position in our bustling
children’s room with the possibility of covering the adult reference desk from
time to time. This position reports to the Head of Youth Services.
Hours: 12-17.5 hours/week – One night/week, Saturdays as needed and Sundays. This position will mostly require hours during the week.
Special Requirement: Possession of a New York State Public Librarians professional certificate.
- Provides reference and reader’s advisory services and instruction to children and teenagers and occasionally adults and seniors.
- Assists in planning and implementing creative, fun, and educational children’s and teen programming.
- Assisting patrons with public access computers and printing.
- Performs on-line database searches and search training.
- Designs and produces library instruction materials.
- Enforces library rules and regulations, maintains a calm and pleasant room atmosphere.
- Collection development, including ordering procedures, weeding, cataloging, classification, and record editing.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of teen and children’s literature.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Possesses strong computer skills with the ability to use a variety of digital devices and e-resources.
Minimum Training and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Librarianship from an American Library Association accredited school.
- Must be able to meet the requirements for the Westchester Civil Service List.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in public service; experience with programming preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with WordPress, MS Office, iOS, Kindle, or Android a plus.
- Knowledge of the Evergreen system a plus. Training provided, if necessary.
- Must submit to and successfully pass a criminal background investigation.
Salary: $24.00/hour. Sundays are time and a half beginning September 2019.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and three professional references to:
Gregory Wirszyla, Library Director
Bronxville Public Library
201 Pondfield Road
Bronxville, NY 10708