Note: DLIS does not award academic credit for paid internships. Students are advised to regard this position as a temporary job.
https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/resume-description-for-grants-writer/22/ dissertation proposal examples for construction https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/is-it-safe-to-take-viagra-everyday/73/ source link buy nursing essays uk cialis order in canada sample rubrics for essay gaucher disease case study difference in cialis and viagra follow url go to link fifth grade book report adventure essay topics the art of academic writing here http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/controversial-topic-for-research-paper/26/ follow url https://reprosource.com/hospital/prednisone-kidney-failure/72/ here custom writing essays custom written essays levitra dopo mangiato follow https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/example-of-preface-in-thesis/16/ viagra best prices fda approved online watch edinburgh viagra tid search charles buy viagra russia https://reprosource.com/hospital/where-to-buy-cialis-in-canada/72/ price of propecia in uk brandi hephner labanc dissertation dqm incarnus essay here Graduate Intern – kpLibraries NW
This link is a general graduate internship announcement – please apply through this link, referencing the position description below.
· Outreach: develop and deliver programming in collaboration with the library team to promote awareness of consumer health resources to the community.
· Staffing the libraries: answering ready reference questions in person, online and on the phone, directing volunteers, instructing library users on basic computer skills, library policies and use of library resources.
· Reference training: work with librarians to learn functionality of databases, search strategies and overall reference process in a clinical setting.
· Providing materials: circulating print materials and working with the Library Coordinator to support Interlibrary Loan processes.
· Reporting: tracking transaction statistics and other data driven projects as needed
· Collection management (print collections)
· Committee participation: weekly department huddles, library goal planning, national kpLibraries committees.
· Interest in Health Science libraries
· Strong Customer Service skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Technology skills: use and familiarity with troubleshooting Microsoft products, ability to learn new technologies
· Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
· Can work independently
· Project Management skills
· Attention to detail