Title: Library, Media Center Associate
Private secondary school searching for a high-performing, energetic, flexible, organized self-starter, and multi-tasking person.
Job Type: Full Time
Mon – Friday position 40 hours, per week.
Qualifications and experience:
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a college or university. Strong candidates with a two – year associate’s degree or work experience will be considered.
Proficient Computer/Technology Skills (experience with Chrome and Google Apps a plus)
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
● Circulation of library materials for students and faculty.
● Maintaining an appropriate environment for study in the library. This includes monitoring students and assisting in handling discipline problems.
● Assisting students with reference questions, technology issues and library research.
● Maintaining library materials and technical equipment, including: books, printers, scanner, copier, laptops, iPads, and personal reading devices such as Nook or Kindle.
● Collaboration with staff/faculty/students to support school curriculum and library events
Interested candidates please email resume to email@example.com for consideration.