Apply online at: https://careers.pace.edu/postings/6160
Participate in a dynamic information literacy instruction program that emphasizes the integration of digital and print resources, develops autonomous learners, facilitates lifelong learning, and promotes core curriculum learning outcomes, including information literacy and critical thinking. Collaborate with the Instructional Services Team and departmental faculty in teaching students to become competent, independent, and ethical information seekers and users. Perform all aspects of client-based reference and information services.
- Masters in Library Science or Information Science from an ALA-accredited institution, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in and aptitude for both in-person and online information literacy instruction.
- Experience with the concepts, goals and methods of information literacy instruction and the development and assessment of student learning outcomes.
- Demonstrated understanding of information needs of university faculty, staff and students and a working knowledge of information technologies and their application to enhance user services.
- Experience with relevant reference and research sources in a variety of formats; well-developed computer and online searching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Initiative, flexibility and the ability to creatively adapt in an evolving organizational environment.
- A strong commitment to excellence in service and a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
Learn more and apply online at: https://careers.pace.edu/postings/6160