A NYC-based life sciences investment firm seeks a Knowledge Manager / medical research librarian to support the investment team in organizing and conducting scientific and medical due diligence.
- Create, organize, and maintain a central repository of scientific information gathered at medical meetings and through scientific journals
- Utilize an internal software platform to build and manage this information database
- Aid investment team in answering scientific research questions through the use of existing internal resources, as well as additional external resources identified by the candidate
- Attend and assist in preparation for medical and scientific meetings
- Based in NY-metro area
- Highly organized
- Familiarity with electronic systems for the collection and organization of (scientific) data
- Familiarity with / experience in life sciences – MS/PhD in a biological science a plus
- Prior experience in library and information sciences preferred – MLS/MLIS a plus
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered
- Some travel likely required
- Please submit a CV/resume and short cover letter describing your interests and long-term career goals to email@example.com.