The Brentwood Public Library is seeking a part-time librarian to join the Youth Services Department.
- Assist patrons in the use of the library and its resources.
- Perform readers’ advisory for children, their caregivers, and teens.
- Conduct programs for children and teens.
- Participate in community outreach.
- Must possess strong computer skills with the ability to use a variety of electronic and digital devices.
- Must have a Master’s degree from an ALA accredited school.
- Must have 12 graduate credits in children’s services, with at least three credits in children’s literature.
- Spanish language skills are a plus. This position is for 17 hours that include nights and weekends.
Interested candidates should email a resume to:
Tara Kohles email@example.com
Job Closing Date 06/22/2017