Longwood Public Library is seeking applicants for a part-time Senior Account Clerk. The required schedule is Monday, 8:30-4:30, Tuesday, 9-1, and Wednesday, 9-1.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Reliable and trustworthy personality;
- Willingness to learn;
- Demonstrated experience in accounting and payroll processing;
- Strong computer skills and facility with Excel and Word;
- High school diploma or GED a must, college courses a plus;
- Experience with Finance Manager nVision software a plus.
- Producing payroll including analyzing time cards, computer input, production of payroll checks and pay stubs, withholding tax payments, and maintenance of attendance accruals;
- Producing purchase orders and placing orders;
- Posting cash disbursements and receipts;
- Preparing invoices and program contracts for payment;
- Assisting in deposits of checks and cash;
- Filing, general correspondence, and other related duties as necessary.