l368 blue pill viagra go to link la viagra efectos secundarios narrative essay topics college students see url professional report writing services college admission essay writing service essay on sociology ready essay topics go https://georgehahn.com/playboy/monofeme-sale/15/ click 1984 thesis america's best essays blood brothers gcse essay go to site need cheap essay https://blacklivesmatter.ca/chemist/nebilet-and-viagra/18/ https://samponline.org/blacklives/bbc-bitesize-gcse-biology-aqa-essay/27/ new prothesis literature review in thesis https://teleroo.com/pharm/buy-generic-viagra-in-australia/67/ follow link esl academic writing activities https://cwstat.org/termpaper/thesis-statements-poverty/50/ enter thesis synopsis sample essay format mla sample comparative politics essay questions cialis and ibuprofen go to site best way to buy viagra online JOB SUMMARY:
Provides expertise in the areas of Public Service, Interlibrary Loan, Purchasing, Acquisitions, Technical Services, and General Administration.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Provide reference and instructional services to students and faculty using print and electronic materials.
- Participates in collection development activities.
- Develops instructional materials as requested by the Director of the Library
- Participates in Health Information Literacy Outreach activities of the library
- Assists with Electronic Resource Management
- Oversees the circulation/service desk during evening hours
- Supervises workstudy students during evening hours
- Liaisons with IT during evening hours
- Troubleshoots student computer problems in the library
- Ensures that library users adhere to library rules during evening hours
- Maintains and updates electronic resource usage statistics spreadsheet
Education, Preparation, and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree and MLS or MLIS or equivalent from ALA Accredited Program required
- Previous experience in teaching or academic medical library
- At least 5 years of experience in an educational setting with intensive student contact
- Health related administration experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to interact well with students, faculty and staff.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Extensive Use of Computers
- Extensive time sitting and standing
- Able to lift up to 5 lbs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Knowledge and proficiency in library specific software, such as Sierra and DOCLINE.
Please send a cover letter and resume to:email@example.com. The subject line of your email should read: Evening Library Position. Women and under-represented minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.