natural viagra essay about museum visit https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/g-postmessage-cialis-subject-reply/100/ source link http://ww2.prescribewellness.com/onlinerx/que-es-mejor-levitra-o-sildenafil/30/ lamictal memory ap bio essay test questions en cuanto tiempo hace efecto levitra ending essay words cialis tablet nasl kullanlr see levitra crea dependencia https://idahohighcountry.org/college/academic-narrative-essay-example-pdf/30/ follow url lietuviska viagra ceftriaxone and doxycycline price of cialis writing services rotary club scholarship essay marine corps essays comprar cialis spain help me write custom college essay on usa see immigration persuasive essay follow link generic cymbalta essay on my aim in life to become a doctor with quotations https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/o-caso-viagra/100/ will ag mio marito viagra see go to site Society for Scholarly Publishing: 2016 Annual Fellowship awards:
This year SSP is upgrading its distinguished Travel Grant program into a set of Fellowship awards, which will offer all the benefits of the former Travel Grant program with several significant improvements.
If you are a student in a publishing or library/information science program, or have been working in this field for three years or less, please consider applying for a grant to become an SSP Fellow and attend the SSP Annual Meeting in Vancouver (see details below).
If you¹re not a potential candidate, but know someone who is, please share this announcement with your fellow-student, colleague, or protégé.
Up to 13 Fellowships will be awarded, with the following benefits:
* Complimentary SSP membership for the Fellowship year
* Free registration to the SSP’s 38th Annual Meeting, to be held June 1-3, 2016 in Vancouver, British Columbia
* Free registration to two pre-conference seminars
* Fellowship meet-up and networking event at the Annual Meeting for current Fellows and travel grant alumni
* Reimbursement of up to US $1,300 for travel and lodging expenses incurred to attend the meeting
* Assignment of an industry expert Mentor, with opportunities to communicate via e-mail and telephone throughout the year, and in person at the Annual Meeting
* Facilitated quarterly teleconferences with other Fellowship recipients and Fellowship Mentors
* Free registration to SSP webinars organized throughout the year
* Free registration to one regional networking event organized throughout the year
* Opportunity to participate in an SSP committee
* Discounted SSP membership for two additional years
* Membership in the Fellowship LinkedIn Alumni Group
The Fellowship program is designed to introduce students of publishing and information science and early career publishing professionals to the many educational and networking opportunities available to SSP members and those with an interest in scholarly publishing, with special options available to Fellows in their role as SSP “ambassadors”. All successful SSP Fellowship recipients will be ambassadors of the Society expected to engage with an SSP committee, their mentor, and the larger SSP Ambassadors group throughout the Fellowship year.
N.B. Particular features of the Fellowship package should be noted:
* Fellows will receive free registration to the Annual Meeting and will be eligible for reimbursement of up to $1,300 for travel and lodging expenses incurred to attend the meeting. Higher rates of reimbursement are available for applicants located overseas, and the Society offers special encouragement to applicants from outside North America.
* Fellows will be paired with mentors who hold respected leadership positions within SSP, its member organizations, and the field of scholarly publishing. Mentors will help Fellows new to the industry optimize their benefits and plug into the many educational and networking opportunities available to SSP members, especially at the Annual Meeting.
Applications must be completed online; see the link to the online form at http://www.sspnet.org/careers/ssp-fellowship-program, where a list of previous grant winners is also available.
The application deadline is Tuesday, March 1st, 2016. Fellowship awardees will be selected and notified as early as possible thereafter in March.
Full program details of the 2016 SSP Annual Meeting will be available shortly on the SSP website:
38th Annual Meeting of the Society for Scholarly Publishing
Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, BC
June 1-3, 2016
“Crossing Boundaries: New Horizons in Scholarly Communication”
The program committee has selected 27 concurrent sessions in the following tracks:
Global Challenges, Collaborative Solutions
Product Strategy and Business Development
Standards and Best Practices
For more, including details of previous annual meetings, see: http://www.sspnet.org/events/annual-meeting-2016/event-home