BAY SHORE-BRIGHTWATERS PUBLIC LIBRARY
1 SOUTH COUNTRY RD
BRIGHTWATERS, NY 11716
Part-Time Entry Level Librarian / Trainee Position Available
Description: The Bay Shore- Brightwaters Library is seeking an enthusiastic, friendly and creative librarian to fill a part-time position in the Adult Services Department. The successful candidate should possess a strong interest and knowledge of adult literature and technology. Flexibility is needed and hours will include days, nights, and weekends.
levitra pine canyon case study startup business here popular book review ghostwriters sites uk eurotunnel case study answers https://ncappa.org/term/introduction-dune-dissertation-de-philosophie/4/ viagra vs cailis click lasix rem scan essay human resource environment K2MED cialis 5mg no prescription swimming essay absolute contraindications to viagra https://bakeorbreak.com/rxstore/liver-damage-lasix/17/ where can order essay https://blacklivesmatter.ca/chemist/celebrex-liver-damage/18/ go to site methotrexate from canada purdue dissertation for chemiosmotic atp essay to occur in the mitochondria click here chemiosmitic hypothesis augmentin adult dosage onda cero fosforos viagra source link eassy about https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/esl-book-review-editor-for-hire-for-mba/45/ see professional critical analysis essay ghostwriters service go to site Duties:
- Provide reference, research and reader’s advisory service at a busy adult services desk and beyond.
- Assist patrons in the use of library resources and technology.
- Share responsibility for collection development, programming and outreach services.
- Instruct patrons in the use of handheld devices, including iPads, Kindles, Nooks, and Android based systems in conjunction with electronic resources and download services available through the library and library system.
- Assist with updating the library’s website.
- MLS from an ALA accredited library school or completion of a minimum of twelve credits towards the degree.
- Understanding of proactive customer service.
- Desire to work in a diverse community.
- Ability to work effectively with all age groups.
- Ability to work independently as well as successfully on a team.
- Proficiency/Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Experience with WordPress preferred.
- Experience in a public library preferred.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume and cover letter by Friday, February 19 2016 to:
Head of Adult Services