https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/paper-source-custom-printing/3/ https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/thesis-online-chula/10/ essays books our best friends go to site go here viagra tablets side effects in telugu essay application examples sample annotation http://visablepeople.com/personal-essay-for-college-sample-14430/ source link duracion de accion del sildenafil essay on quaid e azam in english for bsc viagra alarm clock lasts longer cialis levitra economics paper writers source get paid to do homework for others https://heystamford.com/writing/i-need-someone-to-do-my-accounting-homework/8/ en que presentaciones viene el viagra con cuanto tiempo antes hay que tomar el viagra how to add another email to my iphone x https://home.freshwater.uwm.edu/termpaper/admin-resume-doc/7/ https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/alternative-hypothesis-examples/8/ go to site taking viagra when trying to conceive source proposal essay ppt go follow site kamagra generica from uk https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-kaufen-luzern/ start persuasive essay Brooklyn Public Library – Tuesday, November 10th
Tuesday, November 10th – OCR event
Venue – University Career Services
Recruiting For – Full-time Children’s Librarian positions
Contact: Karen Acampado (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Brooklyn Public Library (BPL), the nation’s 5th largest public library system, with an operating budget of over a hundred million dollars, is committed to providing the borough’s 2.5 million people with quality services, programs, and a vibrant learning environment through a network of 60 neighborhood libraries.
The Library is seeking full-time Children’s Librarians to deliver quality library services and programs. The Children’s Librarian, under the supervision of the Neighborhood Library Supervisor, works as part of the branch team and performs basic library work for all ages concentrating on service to children and their parents and caregivers.
This position requires professional knowledge and judgment, including, but not limited to, reference and reader’s advisory services, collection development, and planning and presenting programs, and community outreach. The schedule is 35 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides reference and reader’s advisory services for all age groups utilizing print and electronic resources
- Develops, maintains, and promotes the children’s collection in the branch
- Maintains the attractive appearance of the children’s room/area through appropriate displays
- Plans, conducts, schedules, and evaluates age-appropriate programs and class visits for children birth to age 12 and their parents, educators, and caregivers
- Visits schools, neighborhood organizations, community meetings and participates in community affairs promoting Brooklyn Public Library services, collections and programs
- Acts as an advocate for children and their educational and social needs within the library and engages in work with schools, childcare centers and other local agencies that work with children
- Serves on committees when necessary
- Interprets and implements BPL policy
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Library Science from an ALA accredited library school; Public Librarian’s Professional Certificate issued by the State of New York, required
- General experience working with the public and diverse communities
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills
- Knowledge of children’s literature and programming as well as child development
- Experience providing early childhood or early literacy programming desirable
- Basic understanding of current and emerging library technology, service and programming trends for children, and urban public library issues
- Familiarity with internet, electronic databases, social media, and basic computer applications
- Bilingual skills highly desirable
- Candidates must be flexible, able to handle multiple competing priorities and tasks, adaptable to change and able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Brooklyn Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.