The Division of Library and Information Science is proud to announce two initiatives to encourage student professional development:
- Up to five $500 scholarships annually, funded by the H.W. Wilson Foundation, for one of the following accomplishments:
- Poster or paper acceptance at a professional conference
- Recipient of an award from a professional organization
- Acceptance to participate in a panel discussion organized by a professional association
- Service to a national professional organization as an elected advisory board or committee member
How to apply: Email email@example.com a copy of the acceptance/award letter. Subject: “H.W. Wilson Professional Development Scholarship”.
- The Graduate Division of St. John’s College will provide up to $500 for travel expenses incurred when presenting a poster or paper at a professional conference.
H.W. Wilson Professional Development Scholarship Winners